This Wednesday 14th Oct we are combining our Flower Show, Pet Day & Sports into one fun filled day with something for everyone!
- When the children show their animals tomorrow, it may be nice for them to tell us - the pet’s name, how old it is, how long they have had it, and anything extra they might like to tell us about. (not too long though!)
3) A picnic lunch & blanket and drinking water plus sunscreen and a sunhat or jacket depending on the weather.
Each child may enter a MAXIMUM of 2 Entries only. (one is fine)
2) Design and create a Miniature Garden
3) Create a Candle Arrangement for a Table Centrepiece
3) A special Category for the Boys...Make something for the Garden out of Wood – a bird feeder – bird house – garden sign – anything goes (Ask Mum what she’d like for a Christmas present! )
(It would be lovely – and helpful - to have someone independent come in for this purpose)
There’s plenty to think about and prepare for this Wednesday!